Visit the Fees Page to learn about our fees and download the application form when ready.
What we have to offer
- Well protected moorings for boats up to a maximum of 40 feet
**Mooring slips are limited and may not be available immediately. Contact us for more info. Applications for boats over 40′ LOA will not be accepted.
- Pump-out at the service dock
- Freshwater on the docks
- Electricity on the docks
- Mast Crane Washrooms, showers and a kitchenette
- Meeting Space (Clubhouse)
- Crane service for spring and fall boat lifting
- Winter storage at reasonable rates (based on availability)
- Sail boat racing program
- Racing and Cruising awards
- Social Events
- E-COLYAC email newsletter
- Annual Directory of Members
Fees and Duties
After paying an initial fee to join the club, members pay an annual dues fee plus a mooring fee based on width plus length of the boat. In addition, every member must contribute Work-hours to work at the club (or pay an additional fee in lieu of hours).
For those non-boat owners wishing to access the club and partake in CYC social events, a social membership is available at very reasonable cost.
The Club has been able to maintain its modest fee structure through co-operative work of the members. This has enabled us to build facilities at a fraction of the usual cost.