What we have to offer
- Well protected moorings for boats up to 30 feet plus limited space for boats up to 40 feet
- Pump-out at the service dock
- Freshwater on the docks
- Electricity on the docks
- Mast Crane Washrooms, showers and a kitchenette
- Meeting Space (Clubhouse)
- Crane service for spring and fall boat lifting
- Limited winter storage at reasonable rates
- Sail boat racing program
- Racing and Cruising awards
- Social Events
- COLYAC news letter
- Annual Directory of Members
Fees and Duties
After paying an initial fee, members pay an annual fee plus a mooring fee based on width plus length of the boat. In addition, every member must donate 10 labour hours to work at the club (or pay an additional fee in lieu of hours).
For those non-boat owners wishing to partake in CYC social events, a social membership is available at very reasonable cost.
The Club has been able to maintain its modest fee structure through co-operative work of the members. This has enabled us to build facilities at a fraction of the usual cost.